Monday, October 18, 2010

Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm

                       




This product is a lip balm that is made with a derivative of coconut oil and UV filters that protects against harmful ultraviolet rays. The product claims to be used as a conditioner and a protectant. I find that it does condition my lips. However, I don’t spend much time in the sun to know if it protects them or not. It is an extraordinary product that is very lush and milky smooth when being applied to the lips. It is almost like a lip stick in a chapstick tube.  The consistency is, creamy and not sticky at all. I like that it is small enough to stick in my pocket comfortably and that is VERY reasonably priced. My one and only complaint about this product is that it seems to become very soft in my pocket due to the heat from my body.
I paid $4 for this lip balm at my local ULTA. I believe it is totally worth every bit of what I paid for it. I would even have paid a few more dollars for it however, very thankful it is inexpensive. It only comes in one size and in an array of colors. The color I chose was champagne and it is perfectly sheer and beautiful on my lips.

Check out all the Palladio products at your local ULTA, drugstore or online at www.Palladiobeauty.com . Just so you know I am not being paid to do this review and I purchased the product myself. Hope this was helpful and be sure to try out these products from Palladio you won’t be disappointed with the product and certainly not the PRICE!!!

            Have an outstanding day my fellow Glossies and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment